We strive to promote financial stability and independence among working families. Comprehensive research drives our efforts to ensure individuals...
- Have a job with adequate income
- Have access to work supports
- Have financial literacy and savings
- Have access to affordable housing
We strive to foster improved health and well-being, with an emphasis on proactive, preventative action. Comprehensive research drives our efforts to ensure individuals ...
- Have access to quality, affordable health care coverage
- Have access to preventative medical and dental services
- Make healthy choices by eating right, regularly exercising and being free of harmful substances
- Have healthy, safe and nurturing relationships (free from abuse and violence)
- Have quality mental health support
We strive to help youth achieve their potential. Comprehensive research drives our efforts to ensure they ...
- Enter school prepared
- Have a stable environment
- Succeed academically in grades K-12
- Earn a high school diploma
- Complete postsecondary education
File your taxes using MyFreeTaxes.com
It’s tax season and individuals and families with household incomes of less than $64,000 a year are eligible to file their state and federal taxes for free using United Way’s MyFreeTaxes.com! A nationwide resource, MyFreeTaxes is available in all 50 states and approximately 70 percent of households qualify! MyFreeTaxes, powered by H&R Block, is easy to use, secure and safe. It will also guide you to your maximum tax return. As many as 1 in 5 people who are eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit do not claim it. Last year, nearly 1,500 people across Idaho filed their taxes for free on MyFreeTaxes, receiving an average refund of more than $1,400! Use MyFreeTaxes this spring to make sure you are getting your refund!
Download and share: