It takes a community to change the odds for children and families in need
Do you want to work together to build a community where people have homes, students thrive and families are financially stable? Then you are in the right place, because that is exactly what we are all about at United Way. Help us inspire people to do the same! Here are a few ways you can join in to help friend raise and fundraise for United Way.
Brown Bag Challenge
Encourage your workplace, friends group, civic, or faith organization to give up one lunch out and donate that money to support community members who are struggling to make ends meet. Contact Robynn Browne at United Way of Treasure Valley for more information.
Party with a Purpose
This is a great way to show your friends and families your passion for kids in our community!
- Take your passion to the party level. At your next birthday party or celebration, ask your friends to donate basic needs supplies or make donations for United way’s homeless youth basic needs pantry.
- Host a Facebook United Way fundraiser. Click here to learn more.
- Host a homeless student basic needs supply drive. Do it in person or go virtual by setting up a wish list on Amazon.com or another retailer's website. Donated items can be shipped directly to United Way of Treasure Valley at 3100 S. Vista Ave. Suite 100, Boise ID 83705.
Workplace Giving Campaign
Does your workplace currently run a workplace giving campaign? You can give your gift conveniently through your payroll system at work. It’s easy and a great team builder! Click here to find out more.
Sponsor an Event
We host a number of fun and engaging community-based events throughout the year. Get involved to support our work and receive loads of community exposure at the same time!
- United Way Holiday Helper
- United Way Children's Book Drive and Book Bash
- United Way Flapjack Feed
- Women United Summer Mix and Mingle
Underwrite our programs
- United Way Caldwell Preschool Collaborative
- United Way Community Schools Initiative
- United Way Student Basic Needs Pantry
- BankOn Idaho
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information