United Way's MyFreeTaxes.com
• You can use MyFreeTaxes.com on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
• Most filers complete their taxes in less than an hour.
• MyFreeTaxes.com is completely free for household who earned less than $66,000 in 2018.
• If you have questions, IRS-certified specialists are ready to solve any tax question.
The IRS Tax Return filing deadline is April 15th!
Visit the Idaho State Tax Commission for more details and resources.
- VITA: The IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program is generally offered to taxpayers who earn less than $55,000 a year
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly sites are mainly for people age 60 and older. These sites, however, do offer service to all taxpayers and focus on tax issues related to seniors.
Go to MyFreeTaxes.com and start now!