Skip to main content

My Free Taxes

United Way's

United Way has partnered with industry leader H&R Block to help people easily and accurately file both their federal and state taxes through MyFreeTaxesTM. MyFreeTaxes is the only free, online, national tax filing product offered by a nonprofit, because United Way is committed to ensuring that people can easily and accurately file their taxes to receive the refunds they deserve.

• You can use on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.

• Anyone of any income with simple returns. Most filers complete their taxes in less than an hour. Click here to get a list of the IRS forms covered by MyFreeTaxes in 2020, as well as forms no longer supported in this software. is completely free.

• If you have questions, IRS-certified specialists are ready to solve any tax question.

Visit the Idaho State Tax Commission for more details and resources.

Go to and start now!