United Way's MyFreeTaxes.com
Did you know 10 million people have filed their taxes on MyFreeTaxes.com? How about the fact that about 70 percent of U.S. taxpayers qualify for free tax filing? If you earn less than $66,000 a year, United Way wants to make sure you are filing your taxes for free on MyFreeTaxes.com. You may file both your state and federal tax returns on MyFreeTaxes.com!
MyFreeTaxes.com is easy to use, safe, and secure. Powered by H&R Block, MyFreeTaxes.com will walk you through each step of the tax filing process to ensure you are getting your maximum refund.
The IRS Tax Return filing deadline is Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
- PDF: MyFreeTaxes2018_Poster_11x17
- PDF: MyFreeTaxes2018_Flyer_LetterSize
- PDF: MyFreeTaxes2018_StatementInsert
- PDF: 2018_File4Free_FlyerSP
- PDF: 2018_File4Free_Poster-LtrSizeSP
- PDF: 2018_File4Free_Poster-11x17-SP
Visit the Idaho State Tax Commission for a list of free tax help and tax preparation sites available throughout the Treasure Valley and across Idaho.
- VITA: The IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program is generally offered to taxpayers who earn less than $54,000 a year
- Tax-Aide sites are managed by certified volunteers, and are mainly for people age 60 and older, according to the Idaho State Tax Commission. These sites, however, do offer service to all taxpayers and focus on tax issues related to seniors.