Photo by Jay Kenneth Photograhy
Nonprofit Excellence Award
The Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday named United Way of Treasure Valley as the 2017 recipient of the Nonprofit Excellence Award! The honor was presented renowned comedian and emcee James Cunningham at the Boise Chamber’s Small Business of the Year and Chamber Excellence Awards luncheon at the Boise Centre.
From the United Way staff and Board of Directors, to every generous donor and volunteer, this award represents the collaborative efforts of so many across the Treasure Valley. Together, we all fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community.
Congratulations to the fellow finalists for the Nonprofit Excellence Award, Home Partnership Foundation and Learning Lab Inc.
Boise Metro Chamber award winners:
- Small Business of the Year (small size): Peppershock Media
- Small Business of the Year (medium size): T-O Engineers
- Food and Agriculture Industry Excellence: Food Services of America
- Healthcare Industry Excellence: Idaho State University Meridian
- Financial Services Industry Excellence: Harris & Co. PLLC
- Travel Industry Excellence: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Government Advocate of the Year: AECOM
- 2017 Hall of Fame induction award: Dr. Bob Kustra, president of Boise State University