What is a United Way workplace campaign?
Every year, thousands of employees across the Treasure Valley get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support United Way’s work to improve health, education and financial stability.
United Way workplace campaigns bring together employees in all departments of a company, and give them an opportunity to donate and volunteer for causes that matter to them. More than 200 companies and organizations in the Treasure Valley host a United Way workplace campaign each year.
Workplace campaigns typically run one to two weeks, and companies often bring in a United Way representative to talk about how we work to address the community’s biggest needs. In many cases, employees have the option to make a one-time donation or donate through a payroll deduction to United Way’s Community Fund, which stays locally to support programs that help children and families.
Workforce campaigns, however, are about more than raising money for local causes; they also strengthen connections between employees and their community while also enhancing companies’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals.
Contact United Way of Treasure Valley at (208) 336-1070 to learn more about running a United Way workplace campaign.
- Create greater community understanding
- Build morale
- Increase volunteering
- Raise money
- Honor leadership givers
- Reward team
WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN TOOLS
Find tools to make your campaign rock!
- 2016 Pledge Form
- 2016 Pledge Form - Spanish
- 2016 Company Pledge Envelope
- 2016 Company Pledge/Company Match
- 2016 Campaign Coordinator Guide
- Retiree Workplace Giving
- 2016 Vertical Poster Donor With Meeting
- 2016 Veritcal Poster Donor No Meeting
- 2016 Campaign Ideas
- Email Templates
- 2016 United Way Brochure
- Ask Me About United Way Desk Display
- 'Where The Money Goes' Infographic
- 2016 Examples of What a Dollar Buys
- 20116-17 Social Media Table Tent
- The Guidebook to Totally Awesome United Way Campaigns
- Campaign Resource List
- 2016 'Making Choices Game' INSTRUCTIONS
- 2016 'Making Choices Game'
- United Way Memory Game
- Campaign Goal Setting Tool
- Thermometer Poster
- Thank You Certificate