What is a United Way workplace campaign?
Every year, thousands of employees across the Treasure Valley get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support United Way’s work to improve health, education and financial stability.
United Way workplace campaigns bring together employees in all departments of a company, and give them an opportunity to donate and volunteer for causes that matter to them. More than 200 companies and organizations in the Treasure Valley host a United Way workplace campaign each year.
Contact United Way of Treasure Valley at (208) 336-1070 to learn more about running a United Way workplace campaign.
Successful United Way campaigns have two things in common: good planning, and wide participation. The heart of fundraising are donations and pledges, but the cherry on top is the extra campaign fun and funds generated by hosting special events. Use the tools below to make your company's United Way Workplace campaign rock!
WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN TOOLS
Find tools to make your campaign rock!
Pledge Forms, Instructions, and Reporting Tools
- Company Pledge Form
- 2019-20 Company Pledge Envelope
- 2019 UW Campaign Coordinator Guide
- 2019-20 UW Pledge Form
- 2019-20 UW Pledge Form-SPANISH
- 2019 Canvassing Methods
- Leadership Giving Campaign Instructions
- United Way Fundraising Goal Worksheet
- 26 ways to say THANKS YOU with candy
- Campaign Supplies Order Form
Marketing and Promotion Tools
- Link to our campaign video
- FUNdraising Ideas
- CEO Letter Templates (choose from several options)
- 2019_UW Fundraising Thermometer
- 2019 UW Posters
- UW Posters 11x17 Story-Meeting Date
- 2019 What Your Dollar Buys
- United Way explainer rack card
- 2019 Customizable Email Blasts
Giant Checkers + Cards
Office Olympics Supplies
United Way of Treasure Valley Thank You Coupons
NOTE: Having problems with the downloads? email email@example.com to request help.