What is a United Way workplace campaign?
Every year, thousands of employees across the Treasure Valley get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support United Way’s work to improve health, education and financial stability.
United Way workplace campaigns bring together employees in all departments of a company, and give them an opportunity to donate and volunteer for causes that matter to them. More than 200 companies and organizations in the Treasure Valley host a United Way workplace campaign each year.
Contact United Way of Treasure Valley at (208) 336-1070 to learn more about running a United Way workplace campaign.
Find tools to make your campaign rock!
- Company Pledge Form
- 2019-20 Company Pledge Envelope
- 2019 UW Campaign Coordinator Guide
- 2019-20 UW Pledge Form
- FUNdraising Ideas
- CEO Letter Templates (choose from several options)
- 2019_UW Fundraising Thermometer
- 2019 UW Posters
- UW Posters 11x17 Story-Meeting Date
- 2019 What Your Dollar Buys
- The Guidebook to Totally Awesome United Way Campaigns
- Fundraising Goal Thermometer Poster
- Leadership Giving campaign instructions
- United Way Fundraising Goal Worksheet
- 26 ways to say THANK YOU with candy
Games/Fun Stuff to Borrow
NOTE: Having problems with the downloads? email email@example.com to request help.