What is a United Way workplace campaign?
Every year, thousands of employees across the Treasure Valley get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support United Way’s work to improve health, education and financial stability.
United Way workplace campaigns bring together employees in all departments of a company, and give them an opportunity to donate and volunteer for causes that matter to them. More than 200 companies and organizations in the Treasure Valley host a United Way workplace campaign each year.
Workplace campaigns typically run one to two weeks, and companies often bring in a United Way representative to talk about how we work to address the community’s biggest needs. In many cases, employees have the option to make a one-time donation or donate through a payroll deduction to United Way’s Community Fund, which stays locally to support programs that help children and families.
Workforce campaigns, however, are about more than raising money for local causes; they also strengthen connections between employees and their community while also enhancing companies’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals.
Contact United Way of Treasure Valley at (208) 336-1070 to learn more about running a United Way workplace campaign.
- Create greater community understanding
- Build morale
- Increase volunteering
- Raise money
- Honor leadership givers
- Reward team
WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN TOOLS
Find tools to make your campaign rock!
- 2017 Pledge Form
- 2017 Pledge Form - Spanish
- 2017 Company Pledge Envelope
- 2017 Company Pledge/Company Match
- 2017 Campaign Coordinator Guide
- Retiree Workplace Giving
- 2017 Vertical Poster Donor With Meeting
- 2017 Veritcal Poster Donor No Meeting
- 2017 Campaign Ideas
- 2017 Email Templates to promote your campaign
- United Way explainer rack card
- Ask Me About United Way Desk Display
- 'Where The Money Goes' Infographic
- Examples of What a Dollar Buys
- United Way Social Media Table Tent
- The Guidebook to Totally Awesome United Way Campaigns
- Campaign Resource List
- 'Making Choices Game' INSTRUCTIONS
- 'Making Choices Game'
- Campaign Goal Setting Tool
- Fundraising Goal Thermometer Poster