What is a United Way workplace campaign?
Every year, thousands of employees across the Treasure Valley get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support United Way’s work to improve health, education and financial stability.
United Way workplace campaigns bring together employees in all departments of a company, and give them an opportunity to donate and volunteer for causes that matter to them. More than 200 companies and organizations in the Treasure Valley host a United Way workplace campaign each year.
Contact United Way of Treasure Valley at (208) 336-1070 to learn more about running a United Way workplace campaign.
Find tools to make your campaign rock!
- 2018 Pledge Form (print)
- 2018 Company Pledge Envelope
- Retiree Workplace Giving
- 2018 United Way Community Fund Pledge Form
- 2018 Posters (choose from 4 options)
- FUNdraising Ideas
- 2018 United Way Eblasts
- CEO Letter Templates (choose from several options)
- Because of You logo: PDF format PNG format JPG format
- United Way explainer rack card
- Ask Me About United Way Desk Display
- 'Where The Money Goes' Infographic
- Examples of What a Dollar Buys
- United Way Social Media Table Tent
- Social media images (zip file with 4 jpg images)
- The Guidebook to Totally Awesome United Way Campaigns
- Campaign Resource List
- 'Making Choices Game' INSTRUCTIONS
- 'Making Choices Game'
- Campaign Goal Setting Tool
- Fundraising Goal Thermometer Poster
- Thank you card (print and fold in half)
- Leadership Giving campaign instructions
- United Way Fundraising Goal Worksheet
- 26 ways to say THANK YOU with candy
Games/Fun Stuff to Borrow
NOTE: Having problems with the downloads? email firstname.lastname@example.org to request help.