When you donate to the United Way Community Fund, your donation stays locally right here in the Treasure Valley. The Community Fund combines individual donations to make the biggest impact in our community for local people in need. Here are some of the ways your donation will help:
- provide emergency shelter and basic needs items;
- support some of the 4,500-plus local homeless students;
- help to victims of domestic abuse;
- ensure children and families have access to healthy foods, books and medical care;
- provide financial literacy training, skill building, and job training to individuals who have hit hard times.
When you give to the United Way Community Fund, you know you are making a difference.
Please donate today.