Opportunity Happens Here
United Way of Treasure Valley improves lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community to advance the health, education, and financial stability of every person in the Treasure Valley, Idaho. By taking strategic action that does the most good for the most people, we work to address the root causes of inequality in our community. Because when a community takes care of its own, opportunity has a way of showing up in new places.
A holistic approach to helping children and families in need.
Building Strong and Healthy Communities
- Helping individuals and families create and sustain healthy habits
- Providing access to preventative medical and dental services of low-income individuals and families; and
- Ensuring access to appropriate behavioral health services and supports
Helping Kids Be All They Can Be
- Ensuring that children enter school prepared to learn
- Supporting children inside and outside of school; and
- Preparing children and young adults for success after high school
Poverty to Possibility
- Providing access to job education and training that leads to asset development, financial literacy and livable wage jobs; and
- Improving access to housing programs in an effort to help families obtain and maintain affordable permanent housing
See the 2021 United Way of Treasure Valley Community Impact Report by clicking here.