It takes a community to change the odds for children and families in need.
That's why United Way of Treasure Valley unites the community to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in the Treasure Valley, Idaho. Together, we impact the lives of thousands of people in our local community each year. We do this by assessing local needs, uniting and mobilizing community resources, forging unlikely partnerships, and working together to solve our community's most complex social issues.
A wholistic approach to helping children and families in need.
- Helping individuals and families create and sustain healthy habits
- Providing access to preventative medical and dental services of low-income individuals and families; and
- Ensuring access to appropriate behavioral health services and supports
- Ensuring that children enter school prepared to learn
- Supporting children inside and outside of school; and
- Preparing children and young adults for success after high school
- Providing access to job education and training that leads to asset development, financial literacy and livable wage jobs; and
- Improving access to housing programs in an effort to help families obtain and maintain affordable permanent housing