We have the following positions open.
Position Title: United Way of Treasure Valley President & CEO
United Way of Treasure Valley (UWTV) is seeking an adaptable, innovative, and community-focused leader to serve as its next President & CEO.
The President & CEO will build trust and extend the breadth and depth of UWTV’s reach across the Treasure Valley in partnership with a diverse team of high-performing leaders, staff, and volunteers. The President & CEO is the ‘Chief Mobilizer’, leveraging the power of relationships and networks, and working across private, public, and corporate sectors to improve conditions in the community.
Koya Partners, the executive search firm that specializes in mission-driven search, has been exclusively retained for this engagement. Alex Corvin, Maleka Pensky, and Casey Shea of Koya Partners have been exclusively retained for this search. To express interest in this role please submit your materials here, or email the Koya team directly at UWTV@koyapartners.com.
All inquiries and discussions will be considered strictly confidential.
Read and download Position Profile here.
Position Title: Director of Development & Community Engagement
Raise hands, hearts and money to change the odds for children and families in our region.
The Purpose of This Position:
Lead and grow the cultivation of financial support and donor and volunteer engagement which fuels the powerful projects that lead to better health, education and financial stability for families and children across the region.
The Director of Development & Community Engagement is our chief fundraiser, strategist, planner, advocate and manager of United Way of Treasure Valley’s (UWTV) most visible and powerful donor and community engagement activities.
The Director plans and oversees fundraising activities to ensure all donor expectations are met and fundraising goals are achieved.
This position provides executive leadership, strategy development, planning, execution and accountability for United Way’s many fundraising activities. Success requires a commitment to high functioning partnerships with all areas of the organization to meet and exceed goals.
This position provides prominent leadership in all aspects of fundraising and donor engagement. Daily activities include developing, promoting and maintaining solid community partnerships with corporations, foundations, donors and state, federal and local government partners. This leader must have the professional presence, depth and breadth of experience, and credibility to represent UWTV at all levels of our community.
- Plans, manages, and implements the development and communications programs designed to inspire and motivate donors.
- Works with a group of passionate staff to cultivate and grow relationships and funds that become lasting change in the community.
- Works with the CEO, board of directors, and volunteer committees to advance all aspects of our fundraising and outreach efforts.
- Partners with CEO, volunteer leaders and staff to solicit and secure donations, grants and underwriting.
- Establishes and implements an annual calendar of fundraising and engagements activities.
- Directs the writing of funding proposals, direct appeals and special event materials.
- Oversees the stewardship, gift accounting and reporting functions ensuring all donor expectations are met and exceeded. Oversees the management of donor CRM.
- Develop annual revenue goals and plans to diversify and increase resources through a comprehensive development strategy.
- Lead and engage the resource team and all staff by demonstrating passion and effective communication.
- Support and mentor staff, board and key volunteers in their development activities.
Background and Experience
Experienced and innovative fundraising professional.
Demonstrated success and skills motivating, directing and managing staff and community volunteers in the coordination and support of fundraising activities.
Experience in group facilitation, building coalitions, collaborations or successfully organizing working partnerships with various stakeholders.
Excellent project management skills.
Highly skilled communicator.
Commitment to mission and passion for our community.
Apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating sharing relevant skills and impressing us with your communication abilities and power of persuasion. Send to Claudia LeBlanc firstname.lastname@example.org
Department: Resource Development
Reports to: President/CEO
Wage Range: $75,000 + DOE, plus excellent benefit package
United Way fights for the education, financial stability, health and basic needs of every person in our community. We win by Living United. By forging unlikely partnerships. By finding new solutions to old problems. By mobilizing the best resources. And inspiring individuals to join the fight against a common foe: Our community’s most daunting social crises.